Oceanbolt Data Platform For Commodity Traders
Terminal-Level Trade Flows
Extract import/export volumes at the commodity and terminal level for any dry bulk terminal and commodity.
Terminal Market Share
Follow and understand market share development at a particular trade lane or terminal of interest.
Get a detailed view of your competitor's output and supply chains. Oceanbolt's geospatial algorithms tie commodity flows to terminal operations.
Understand how much time vessels spend at anchorage and berth for loading/discharging operations in connection with port calls.
- Real-time trade flows
- Monitor global dry bulk flows in real time
- Terminal-level voyage details
- Detailed import/export statistics at the terminal level for any dry bulk commodity
- Port congestion
- Stay updated on congestion and waiting time in any port
- On-the-water flows
- Understand the volume of any commodity currently in transit on the water
- Trade lane analysis
- Detailed operational trade lane metrics for any port pair
- API ready for timeseries analysis
- Integrate our trade flow data directly into your existing trading model or BI tools
- Competitor tracking
- Track what your competitors' output and supply chains historically and in real time
- Market share developments
- View your market share at the port/terminal level to understand threats and opportunities