Oceanbolt Data Platform For Shipping Research
Automate Modeling Workflows with Oceanbolt's API
All data in our platform is available via the Oceanbolt API. Automate data updates and spend your time where it matters the most.
Terminal-Level Trade Flows
Extract imports/export volumes at the commodity and terminal level for any dry bulk terminal and commodity.
Get real-time and historical insight into the development of tonnage across the globe. Track laden or ballast vessels with granular filtering capabilities.
Machine Learning Ready
Whether you absorb our data via API or CSV files, you can drill down to the voyage level to get that is granular and accurate as an input for machine learning models.
- Real-time trade flows
- Monitor global dry bulk flows in real time
- Terminal-level voyage details
- Detailed import/export statistics at the terminal level for any dry bulk commodity
- Port congestion
- Stay updated on congestion and waiting time in any port
- On-the-water flows
- Understand the volume of any commodity currently in transit on the water
- Trade lane analysis
- Detailed operational trade lane metrics for any port pair
- API ready for timeseries analysis
- Integrate our trade flow data directly into your existing trading model or BI tools
- Competitor tracking
- Track what your competitors' output and supply chains historically and in real time
- Market share developments
- View your market share at the port/terminal level to understand threats and opportunities